[CAUT] loose schimmel lyre

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 2 12:04:57 PST 2009

It needs to go to the shop.   Pad pedal parts with wood spacers, use a scissors jack to separate the box from the tenons.   You will probably have to saw out the wedges.   Clean everything up, assembly dry with new wedges give it a try...it will tighten up beautifully.   Then glue it up...do both tenons.   Yellow wood glue or hot hide...
David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA 94044