[CAUT] Tunic OnlyPure Software

Linda Stråhle linda.strahle at mhm.lu.se
Wed Mar 4 01:32:26 PST 2009

While you are posting here on this list Bernard, why don´t you give
more information about your product and how it works.
It would stop us from guessing. I am insterested in buying it just
mainly because I have an iphone and it would be nice to have a tuning
program on the device, but I need to know more about it.

What does it do? Is it listening to multipartials like the Verituner
or only one at a time like Tune-lab?  To start with..

hälsningar,

Linda Stråhle