[CAUT] Too tall!!??

McCoy, Alan amccoy at ewu.edu
Fri Apr 9 13:49:38 MDT 2010

"Fall to the great gadgets" or "Jump", depending on your perspective. :-)

When tuning multiple pianos together, having an ETD is helpful. Still important to check unisons of both together by ear if you can though, especially when working with dissimilar instruments.

Alan

-- Alan McCoy, RPT
Eastern Washington University
amccoy at ewu.edu