[CAUT] neck surgery/ recovery time

Tim Coates tcoates52 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 05:20:01 MST 2010

Mick,

Dr. Henry Nicolaides is quite a fine source of information.  His comment
"Keep in mind that the medication they will most likely give you after the
surgery will make you feel like you can tune sooner than later, but don't
let that fool you."  is very important.  I've seen people take much longer
with the healing process because they were fooled.

The "Dr." part of Henry's name is something he doesn't talk about on this
list, but he is not guessing when he gives us this information.

Hope to see you in Lincoln, NE!!

Tim Coates