[CAUT] Piano juries on concert instruments

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 5 11:16:12 MST 2010

Jeff,

Keep it up...this needs to be talked about.   It may be a bit annoying to us,  but I think alll CAUTs should be taking a hard look at what they making with benefits.   Is it really enough?   We see openings all the time and the starting salarys are peanuts.   Techs applying need to be pushing the envelope for pay...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044