[CAUT] misha dichter

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Wed Jan 27 20:08:36 MST 2010

He likes a bright piano. When he came to U of Alabama, he was not very personable, as if he was doing us a favor by being there. He literally jumped into his waiting limo the minute the concert was over. (I realize we were small potatoes compared to some of the other big houses he plays in, but he could have at least said thank you to the people who sponsored him, which he didn't).

Wim