[CAUT] Restricting piano movement

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Fri Jan 29 18:38:25 MST 2010

Doug -
I've reread your post, along with the responses, but I remain unclear
as to what you are saying or trying to accomplish.  Would you indulge
me and try again?  Are there some pianos that you do, in fact, wish
to 'lock' into position?  What does it mean that, on the one hand,
you would like them to be able to be 'moved within the classroom',
yet restrict that movement?    Additionally, how are these rooms
utilized?  Class? Practice? Rehearsal?  Who is moving the
pianos?  Teachers? Students? Facilities workers?

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY