[CAUT] Humidity control

Jeff Tanner tannertuner at bellsouth.net
Tue May 4 14:48:40 MDT 2010

Hi Dennis,
I didn't mean it isn't appropriate to rely on them. If they're willing, that's great. But if they're among the few who "aren't going to bother with it - for whatever reasons", I was providing what that reason is.

Discussing teamwork and community, we still have our individual functions in that community, and we're individually paid for those specific functions. When some of us are having to do the jobs of others, then somebody is understaffed, and that masks that reality.

Jeff