[CAUT] Preaching to the choir; was University of Idaho Piano Tech Vacancy

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Sun May 9 20:40:48 MDT 2010

I agree wholeheartedly. Our focus should be on web page and electronic
communication. In saying that, I would add that Scott Thile, who has
been our web slave seemingly forever, has made it clear that he is
ready to be replaced. It is high time we focused on this area. I think
our energy would be better placed working on communication of this
sort than on PTG internal political workings.

Regards,
Fred Sturm
fssturm at unm.edu
“Art is not a mirror held up to reality, but a hammer with which to
shape it.” Brecht