[CAUT] Rating Universities....(was Univ of Idaho....)

Bdshull at aol.com Bdshull at aol.com
Mon May 10 12:56:44 MDT 2010

Kurt has expressed here what each of us might have dreamed of at  least
once.....I'd love to see Kurt able to discuss this in "real time" -  that is,
subscribe to the list instead of the digest.  Regardless, it's an
interesting idea.  I'm not sure if Larry Fine could, or would help  here, but it could
be published at the CAUT Page and/or a site in  collaboration with Larry,
since it's such a consumer-related issue.

Bill Shull

In a message dated 5/10/2010 9:00:34 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,