[CAUT] Hailun soundboards

Mckeever, James I mckeever at uwp.edu
Wed Feb 9 15:11:57 MST 2011

Hi Delwin,

I’m very glad to hear this from you.  I went to the Piano Book, and Larry Fine says this type of construction has advantages when done right.  It is moving into better quality pianos.  Since “laminated” used to mean cheap, manufactures (as others have pointed out) have different ways to describe it.

Thanks!

Jim McKeever