[CAUT] Steinway "sound"

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Mon Feb 14 17:02:05 MST 2011

 Thanks Jim
  You made me laugh.  I have no earthly idea what this means...:)  Loud guffaws injected followed by lots of uproarious humor....just to be clear
 Any way thanks for the vote of confidence

Dale S. Erwin
www.Erwinspiano.com
209-577-8397
209-985-0990

Best,
Jim

p.s. I’ve never sent a piano to Steinway for rebuilding,although I quite like them.