[CAUT] Hu's on first?

Keith Roberts keithspiano at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 12:06:32 MST 2011

The mass market. The showroom floor sound. What the sales figures show is
the direction manufacturers go. It's my opinion that's why Yamaha went so
bright and hard with their hammers. People don't understand room acoustics.
They are used to being able to turn a dial and adjust sound quality. If the
dealers had a satisfaction guarantee with free return shipping, I think the
salesmen would be talking a different story.
Keith Roberts