[CAUT] test

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Tue Mar 1 15:36:09 MST 2011

Richard West posted a test using the new "myptg" web interface. I got
it because I set notifications to do so. Here is what he wrote:

"I'm posting this from the ptg web site.  I'm not sure it's really
convenient to use this system rather than just posting from my email
directly, but I just want to see how this works.  So far I'm impressed
with the site.  I don't think some of the documents are accessible yet
(bylaws, graphic standards, etc).  At least I couldn't find them."

	I agree, it isn't in the least bit convenient. It does archive
better, and threads the messages, but it is like doing PianoWorld. A
completely different animal in terms of interface. Pluses and minuses.
I guess we shall see.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
fssturm at unm.edu