[CAUT] New PTG Forums

Keith Kopp keith_kopp at byu.edu
Thu Mar 10 09:28:45 MST 2011

I have gone to the site and updated my profile. I have more to do but at least I have started the process.

Keith

Dear Pianotech and CAUT email group members,
If you haven't already heard the big news, the PTG has launched a newly redesigned web site along with an exciting new social media site called my.ptg.org. This new site features a wide variety of ways to connect and interact with chapter members, fellow committee and task group members, the worldwide community of piano technicians and others with similar interests. One effect of this change is that the old mailing lists we used are gone and replaced with online forums.