[CAUT] New Format--yuck

Jeannie Grassi jcgrassi at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 7 10:29:51 MST 2011

I contend that there needs to be different styles or formats for different purposes.  I think this is an example of one size doesn't fit all.  I hear many of you saying (and I agree) that regular email is more efficient and simpler.
The new format works for meeting and greeting new people, but not for efficient communication.

jeannie