P-22's

WILLIAM SPRINGER 74557.2546@compuserve.com
Sat, 06 Aug 1994 13:21:31 -0400 (EDT)

About P-22's.  I had a similar problem.  The problem I had was that the bracket
(like an upside down U) was slowly separating from the lever at the Underside
welded point.  I had to change the lever, then things were fine.  I don't know
how to draw you a picture and send it through a listserve program or I would.
Anybody??

Re: Tuning Forks... I agree that we should the use the most accurate means
available to set pitch (oboe players do this). What happens after this we cannot
always control, however, it's much easier to explain to whoever  why things have
changed if you can demonstrate beyond doubt, this ability to achieve the correct
pitch.

Bill Springer :)