teflon lube

Robyn . Schoenfeld 103216.571@compuserve.com
Mon, 08 Apr 1996 22:08:03 -0400 (EDT)

thanks for all the help. I have the steinway bulitens on teflon bushings, was
looking for a possible shortcut.  This B came from N.Y. to s.w. Co. so mabey the
climate change caused the uneveness in the hammer flanges. One other problem on
a baldwin sd 10 , 1960"s vintage. during regulation everything went fine until
the jack to knuckle adj. there was no way to get a tool at the adj. screw
because the let-off buttons were too close together. they were the wooden ones,
even tried making a thinner tool but no luck. had to finish the regulation
without that one adj. and even though it worked I would have liked the jacks a
little closer to the edge. any tips. thanks again for the help. Jerry
Schoenfeld.