teflon lube

Robyn . Schoenfeld 103216.571@compuserve.com
Mon, 08 Apr 1996 23:56:01 -0400 (EDT)

Keith, generally most of the centers seem to be to tight causing a sluggishness
in the action. Most of the hammer shanks swing from 3-5 times, using that test.
I haven't worked on the piano yet, the artist would rather replace with felt,
but the cost is too much for him so I was searching for a solution to make the
action feel better without getting into a whole lot of reaming and repinning.
Thanks much for all the help. And to Ed, thank you too. Removing the let-off
rail is the way to go, I didn't think of that at the time. Too simple, I was
looking too hard for a way to use a tool but there was no way to get any tool
through there.  Thanks again. Jerry Schoenfeld