Frozen Piano

Don Rose drose@saskmaple.net
Wed, 24 Apr 1996 14:59:36 -0700

Hi All,

I should learn to be more specific. I will probably be called to represent the owner of the
piano. The action  parts are literally falling to pieces. The piano is old old old but
apparently was serviceable two years ago in Edmonton. I would like to see th
e owners get a replacement instrument. I don't believe that this one is economically repairable.

>>Another frozen piano. A large Krydner Upright (old). Tuned in Edmonton to
>A440 by a reputable tuner. Moved 2 years later to Regina at 25 below zero
>left overnight and moved into the house. Tuning pins at 20 in/lbs. pitch at
>-42 cents. (A 429.5).
>>
>>This is probably going to go to small claims court. I would appreciate any
>comments that anyone could make. Any advise?
>>
>>Regards, Don Rose
>>
>>drose@saskmaple.net

Regards to All

Don Rose, RPT