Europe vs. USA

S. Brady sbrady@u.washington.edu
Mon, 29 Apr 1996 21:20:11 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 27 Apr 1996 PSIWKO@aol.com wrote:

> By the way, would you be able to recommend to me any book or valuable
> articles that were written by the American authors about different viocing
> procedures?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Paul  Siwko-Bajon

      Yes, Paul. John Travis' book *Let's Tune Up* has an excellent
chapter on voicing. Bob Davis and Dale Erwin published a brilliant series
of articles under the heading "Everyday Voicing" in the Piano Technicians
Journal during (I think) 1993. Next month, the PT Journal will feature
voicing and hammers as a theme for the issue. The Journal is an automatic
benefit included with PTG membership.
      Good luck,

Steve Brady, RPT        "Chaos is the law of nature; order is the
University of Washington      dream of man."    --Henry Adams
sbrady@u.washington.edu