Jokes on this list

RVCARR@aol.com RVCARR@aol.com
Thu, 02 May 1996 22:38:47 -0400

Skip Becker, RPT (SwamiJuan@aol.com) shared this one this past weekend at the
Florida State Seminar (Where were y'all? We had a wonderful time!):

<<The Latin teacher arrived home disheveled and clearly in pain, causing his
wife some concern.
Septimas, she exclaimed. Whatever has happened to you?
Only a block from home, dear, he replied only with great effort,  I was
attacked by two hoodla.>>

Which brings me to my point. Jokes, even wonderful jokes, unless they are
truly piano-related, don't belong here on this list. They have their own
fora.

(Thanks, Skip for the joke. Hope I didn't ruin it too badly. I only heard it
6 or 8 times!!!)

And a parting thought . . .
if fora is the plural of forum, then happy foraging.

Thanks for lending an ear (eye . . . whatever).

Robert Carr, RPT, DeLand FL, who promises he will never post a joke on this
list again.
Unless it is a very, very good one. And has a piano in it.

Did you hear the one about the Latin piano teacher?