need s&s up.action

scott.e.johnson@24stex.com scott.e.johnson@24stex.com
Mon, 06 May 1996 23:27:43 -0800

Subj: new action
Dear Mike Moore and List,

A colleague who lives near me has been given a Steinway upright #85545. The
piano is a great candidate for restoration with the one exception that it
is missing the entire action. Everything is gone from the back of the keys
on up. Can you help?

Thanks,
Scott Johnson RPT
scott.e.johnson@24stex.com

P.S. Ben if you see this I wonder if you know an e-mail address for the U.S.

Treasury Department. I was going to try and call them on Tuesday. It was our
co/mentor E.Michael Silva who called me early in the morning last week to
tell me about your run in with uncle sam. He is an inveterate radio listener.

___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.21 [NR]