CYU

Scott Rogers sjr440@sodak.net
Wed, 08 May 1996 23:05:29 -0500

Newton,
I hope all the support that has been posted on this list has somehow
taken the sting out of your situation. There is nothing worse than
to be stabbed in the back by so-called professionals. I wish there was
someway you could prove to them that cutting back will only make
the problem worse. Just ask all of us technicians that have to
follow up on these pianos after years of neglect.
Best of luck to you, and as others have said, this may be a blessing
in disguise.
Regards,
Scott Rogers,RPT