CYU

Avery Todd ATodd@UH.EDU
Thu, 09 May 1996 10:32:17 -0500

Newton,
>Just ask all of us technicians that have to follow up on these pianos
>after >years of neglect.

   Let me add a resounding AMEN to the above comment from Scott. That's one
of my biggest problems here.
   Even though I don't know you personally, yet, I've enjoyed reading your
posts and appreciate the help you have given me through the list and in
private messages.
   A wicked thought: does this "person" have an e-mail address? Maybe we
could bombard him with horror story messages! I know. It probably wouldn't
be proper to do so, but it's interesting to think about.
   Let me also second another comment of Scott's (below).

>Best of luck to you, and as others have said, this may be a blessing
>in disguise.
>Regards,
>Scott Rogers,RPT

Avery Todd, RPT