Historical temperaments

MR ALLAN H DAY XSVM93A@prodigy.com
Thu, 30 May 1996 07:57:10, -0500

-- [ From: ALLAN DAY * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

To all;

	I am interested in getting e-mail from tuners who are using historical
temperaments. I have been using  the Thomas Young and the Kirnburger
III temperaments only recently.
	One of my customers will be recording the Bethoven Diabelli Variations
using the Kirnburger III. The CD is scheduled for release this summer.
              We are planning a series of concerts to promote the CD
and I am being included in the programs to explain the indiginous
tunings and their relavance to the music particularly the Beethoven.
	 Owen Jorgensen is aware of what we're doing but has no way of knowing
how many tuners are currently utilizing historical temperaments. I
would appreciate getting as many responses and opinions of the H.T.'s
so I can include this data in our programs.
Thanks in advance, Allan