cost of earplugs

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Thu, 7 Aug 1997 10:15:04 -0500

Mine cost about $125 with the visit and I was given a thorough test showing
me exactly
where my hearing stood (graphed).  You might check on the cost of Westone
vs others. Also, it may be that the filters on the Westone plugs are better
suited for our needs.
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.