billing

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Mon, 18 Aug 1997 08:07:10 -0500

I would find out if the instrument is still under warranty, learn from the
manufacturer what they suggest and charge the maker of this "sostenuto"
system for your time to learn how to fix it.  The buyer paid extra for this
rare feature, and it doesn't work.
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.