How much for Vogue?

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Fri, 22 Aug 1997 08:45:52 -0500

Compare it with what you see used piano dealers selling in your area.
Forget your time, quality of your work, etc., and look at what the buyer
will be getting from you versus other available pianos in the area.  I find
myself raising my prices after looking again at what these guys around here
pass off as "refurbished", or "reconditioned", or "refelted" pianos.
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.
lafargue@iamerica.net

----------
> From: Glenn <rockymtn@sprynet.com>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: How much for Vogue?
> Date: Friday, August 22, 1997 12:54 AM
>
> Hello list.
>
> The piano that started the whole "soundboard" thread and spin-offs is
about
> to be completed.
>
> I was looking for a couple of opinions on what I should charge for it.
It