Amazing stories! (was Re: different soundboards)

Östen Häggmark haggmark@mailbox.calypso.net
Fri, 24 Jan 1997 08:34:52 +0100

>I ran into some guys from Canada who said they knew a deaf piano tuner.
>They claimed he placed his hand on the side and_felt_the vibrations,
>and he did a real good job.
>I made no comment, smiled and changed the subject.
>Jon Page

I was in a music store, talking to one of the employees. He said he had
been to the B=F6sendorfer factory and seen their new eight _meter_ grand
(approx 25 feet?).
There is no such thing, I said.
But he had seen it with his own eyes so what could I say.

=D6sten H=E4ggmark
Stockholm, Sweden