String Motion

Richard Wagner Rjwag@pacifier.com
Fri, 03 Oct 1997 22:14:04 -0700

Although Dell already answered your question, at least to my satisfaction,
If you're still wondering about string motion, coupling, and all that good,
but heady stuff,  I recall seeing a very extensive article on the subject
of Piano String Motion in "Scientific American" a number of years ago.

Unfortunately, I don't recall the year, month, or anything important along
those lines as I borrowed the magazine and subsequently returned it.

If you're still interested, maybe someone on the list could clue us both in.

I'd bet Dell could but I'm not going to 'cause I'm a lousy gambler and I'd
probably lose...   Anyway, just a suggestion.

                                          Richard Wagner RPT