Plate break

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Wed, 29 Oct 1997 23:20:26 -0800

Thanks, Horace and the rest of you who have aggonized over this
situation with me.  There's a light at the end of the tunnel!

I just got off the phone with the owner and explained what has happened
and what we were doing when it happened. I explained that of over 60
restringing jobs, this is the first time THIS has ever happened!  I also
mentioned the experiences of you on the list, that only two out of over
20 technicians, representing hundreds of restringing jobs, had
experienced plate breakage in a similar situation.

My customer was cool and concerned throughout our conversation and
agreed to come look at the piano and the problem on Saturday morning so
we can decide the best way to go from here!

Between now and then, I will get prices from welders in the area and try
to figure out the best way to suggest we go from here.

In the mean time if anybody else has two cents on this, PLEASE drop it
in the pot!

Sincerely,

Warren

--