TuneLab for Lester

Frank Weston klavier@annap.infi.net
Tue, 4 Aug 1998 08:20:28 -0400

Clair,

Creating your own .tun file is so easy, there should be no reason that you
would need someone else's.  Just measure inharmonicity at all the C's, and
A4, then use the graphic editor to fit the tuning curve.  The whole process
should take no more than 10 minutes, and once you get a little experience,
more like 3 to 5 minutes.

What's the use of having all TuneLab's wonderful analytical capability if
you don't use it?

Frank Weston