unwanted spam

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Tue, 04 Aug 1998 08:43:43 -0700 (MST)

Hi everyone:

One of the ways the sleazy companies build email databases is to post a
message on an email list and then politely suggest that if you send them
a "remove" message you will not receive anymore messages. When you do this,
then they have your personal email address. You WILL receive stuff from
them from time to time directly.

Andy has been pretty good at keeping this sort of stuff off of our lists,
but he can't be there 24 hours a day.

Jim Coleman, Sr.

PS My biggest objection to the porno is that it does not display real life.
   It is all fakey. How would I know? Don't ask unless you have a problem
   with this stuff and a sincere desire to be changed. All porno is an
   insult to women especially, but also to all mankind. Women are forced
   (with the promise of big bucks) to do all sorts of degrading things in
   order to titillate the weird fantasies of men. Sex is not a spectator
   sport.