computers

kam544@earthlink.net kam544@earthlink.net
Wed, 5 Aug 1998 09:42:05 -0700 (PDT)

>  ...It's also a good idea to
>reboot your computer once in a while to "clean up" your memory/temp
>directory and ultimately avoid some crashes.
>
>Kuang

The info you have shared is excellent.

I did do restarts often to accomplish this aspect and PRAM start-ups every
now and then.  I just never liked coming to my desk without being able to
sit down and start to work immediately.

Since I carried a 4 year service plan on the last computer and one on the
current one, I don't concern myself with costs to repair any problems that
might develop because of the heavy usuage.  Access is fairly important to
me, and having it now is next to paramount.

My tastes at least.

Keith McGavern
kam544@earthlink.net
Registered Piano Technician