Black & White keys

Michiel van Loon mvanloon@xs4all.nl
Sat, 22 Aug 1998 10:02:43 +0200

Richard,
Ask B+APY-sendorfer, they use black naturals and white sharps for their 9 extra
bass notes.
Michiel van Loon
mvanloon+AEA-xs4all.nl
Meppel
Nederland

+AD4-----------
+AD4APg- From: MR RICHARD C BITTNER +ADw-HXHP60A+AEA-PRODIGY.COM+AD4-
+AD4APg- To: pianotech+AEA-ptg.org
+AD4APg- Subject: Black +ACY- White keys
+AD4APg- Date: Friday, August 21, 1998 9:37 AM
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg- List,
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg- I have a customer who saw a Janet Jackson video and in this video it
+AD4APg- shown a piano that had white keys that were black and black keys that
+AD4APg- were white.  My customer would like this on his Young Chang PG 150.
+AD4APg- Does anyone have any information concerning this unusual request.
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg- Thanks in advance
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg-