To all Associates

Garret E. Traylor traylorg@EqualTemperament.com
Sat, 22 Aug 1998 19:44:11 +0900

Jim;
Please forward a copy to traylorg@EqualTemperament.com
Thanks
:-------------------------------------------------------------------:
 Register your piano service at EqualTemperament.com!
:-------------------------------------------------------------------:
 Garret E. Traylor - Equal Temperament Services
 PSC 482 Box 14 - FPO, AP 96362-0014
 (Kadena Air Force Base - Okinawa Japan)
 Associate Member at Large
 Washington D.C. Chapter - Piano Technicians Guild
 Web: http://www.EqualTemperament.com
 E-mail: traylorg@EqualTemperament.com
:-------------------------------------------------------------------:

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Jim Coleman, Sr.
Sent: Friday, August 21, 1998 2:20 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: To all Associates

Hi:

I have good news for those of you who are looking toward taking your PTG
Tuning Exams.

I just received an email from a gentleman thanking me for the notes which
I sent him on how to practice for the aural portion of the exam. He was
so thankful. His scores averaged 95%.

If any of you would like a copy of my two articles, send me an email
requesting them and I will send them to you.

Jim Coleman, Sr.