Question regarding TuneLab 97, version 2.0

stephen brown pianoyoga@hotmail.com
Mon, 31 Aug 1998 09:32:47 PDT

Dear Robert-

I'm impressed with your TuneLab program, and plan to use it (and
register it) if I ever get myself a laptop to run it on.  Currently I do
aural tuning but can see how electronic devices could mprove accuracy
and save time...

QUESTION:  Do you know of anyone successfully running the program on a
Macintosh Powerbook using VirtualPC v2.0?

(I rather prefer MacOS to Windows98.  Used Powerbook + huge amounts of
cheap RAM + VirtualPC & TuneLab might make a quality (and lower-cost)
alternative to Cybertuner.)

Thanks much!

Stephen Brown, RPT