The ideal pianotech vehical??

DGPEAKE@aol.com DGPEAKE@aol.com
Tue, 2 Jun 1998 23:34:03 EDT

<<
 It's nice to see this topic of piano tech vehicals has come up, as I
 have been kind of thinking about a purchase sometime soon myself. It is
 interesting to hear others talking about what they drive.

I drove a Chevy Astro Van for years and if it was'nt for the need of a major
overhaul, I would still have it.  I changed to a 94 Toyota Extra Cab 4X4, love
it, dependable, but I miss the room I had in the Astro.  The main point is
have enough room to carry tools, parts and supplies, plus room for an action
while in the cradle. My truck is very tight with this arrangement. Vans are a
lot more accessable, more room,  and I think I will return to owning another
one when it is time to change.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland, OR