Palm Pilot & Piano Teching

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Wed, 3 Jun 1998 09:09:32 -0700

 Dick Day,
I have been using my PalmPilot II for a year, now and may be the wisest
purchase I've ever made.  As for a tool for the travelling technician, there
isn't anything more suitable.  Newton is a similar device, but doesn't have
as much memory (which I am about to add to my Pilot) and slightly larger,
which is not as convenient for many people.

I will be demonstrating the Pilot, and other things, in my class on basic
computer use for piano technicians in Providence, so stop by if you're
curious.

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
jgrassi@silverlink.net
Bainbridge Island, WA