WT on piano and guitar

Keith McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Fri, 5 Jun 1998 09:05:50 -0500 (CDT)

>...Although Keith made it clear that it was his opinion, the very condescending
> tone that his remarks had were clearly intended, in my opinion, to ridcule the
> idea that the guitar could, or should, be tuned in any way other than what he
> already knew how do do and always has done...
>
>Bill Bremmer RPT
>Madison, Wisconsin.

Bill, List,

I would not attempt to alter your opinion under any circumstances, but for
the record.  There was no *intended* condescending tone in my remarks sent.
There was no *intended* ridicule of any tuning idea you sent.  What I
wrote were my individual observations in a particular instance, nothing
more.  Other than that, your post was most enjoyable.

Thank you for taking the time.

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net
Registered Piano Technician