Fw: HELP clarification

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Fri, 5 Jun 1998 14:39:15 -0500

Dear Les and All,
This was not a plea to get an appraisal for rebuilding.  This moving
company damaged this Beckweth uprt and the owner is claiming it is worth
$2,000.00.  It's damage was a small piece of veneer knocked off the back so
the moving company is trying to counter the owner with a more realistic
worth.  Supposedly an antique store operator told the owner that it would
be worth that amount if it was restored a number of years ago.  So far it
looks like I will call the moving company back with no referrals to give to
them to look at it for them.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
pianoman@inlink.com
            May I listen as well as I hear.