Viennese Grand

Douglas Hershberger dbhersh@home.com
Sat, 06 Jun 1998 18:24:58 -0700

Dear list,
   I posted a question the other day about the age, or any information
about a certain brand of Austrian piano. I did not get any takers and I
wasn't sure if it was because I was having trouble with my e-mail
program or people just weren't interested. Please bear with me one more
time as I ask for help again.
   The piano in question has   " A. Girikowski in Wein" written on the
fallboard and the serial #3356. It is a Viennese type action and seems
to be of high quality.
   If anyone, particularly you European technicians have any info on
this brand I would surely appreciate it. Please e-mail me privately if
this interferes with the list. Thank you
Doug Hershberger, RPT

PS. Is there a European equivalent of the Pierce Piano Atlas?