My Cup Cracketh Over (was: Castor cup report)

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Sun, 07 Jun 1998 08:50:01 -0400

Grain orientation would be an important
consideration to prevent future cracking.

Seems to me,

Jon Page
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass. (jpage@capecod.net)
At 07:15 AM 6/7/98 -0500, you wrote:
<snip>	 In the mean time I had ordered a set of walnut castor cups from
Schaff.