SAT & RCT

Keith McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 02:22:42 -0500 (CDT)

>...I remember we were all seated around a table at a restaurant in Denver, CO.
>As we were talking, someone's watch alarm went off.  I was the only one in the
>entire group of 8-9 PTG members to hear it.  I requested the owner to turn the
>alarm off.  It pretty much cued me in as to the disverse aural sensitivity
>amongst
>tuners, even those who are acknowledged to be the best.

Hey "Doubting David", I remember hearing an alarm going off, and I wasn't
even in Denver.

(just funning)

>...I have
>never seen aural quality results that satisfied my ears just using an ETD
>without
>using any aural checks and making compensations...

I don't recall anyone advocating *not* using aural checks and making
compensations as necessary in the day-to-day practice.  So if that is the
substance of your positional stance in this thread, I certainly take no
issue with that.

>...We are different, God
>made us that way, and I am very glad for this difference.

No problem there.

Cheers,

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net