Cold Press Hammers

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Tue, 09 Jun 1998 10:46:36

Hi Newton,
             Good point, but not practical for most customers. The point
that I'm trying to make is that the same basic design could be more multi
functional if it was offered with two options. It would also help to
educate salesmen and customers re voicing posibilities. More education of
the end users, would put more pressure on us as a group to advance our
skills, not a such a bad idea.
Regards Roger

At 10:10 AM 6/9/98 -0400, you wrote:
> piano makers should consider making two grades of their larger pianos.
>In Baldwin's case an SD10 orchestral and a SD10 Recital...
>
>Well, Roger, it seems to me that changing the hammers would be the least
>expensive route.  Or, like a frind of mine, you could have two actions
>for each piano.
>
>                                                        Newton
>                                                        nhunt@jagat.com

Roger Jolly