shake, rattle & roll

Keith McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 19:58:49 -0500 (CDT)

>...Does anyone else
>have this problem, or am I the only lucky one this happens to...
>
>Dick Powell

I'm certain you're not the *only* lucky one, Dick.

However, with using the SAT (or RCT), it makes the going a whole lot
easier.  When I'm in a environment that has more noise than usual and
trying to intervene would take more time than I'd like to spend, I hop
around (not literally) on the piano.

When the noise dissipates, I tune in the areas where hearing is more
critical for me.  When the noise level picks up, I tune in the areas where
I can rely more on the SAT.  Works out great!

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731