Humble pie (was aural tuning)

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 09:35:43 EDT

<< Interesting concept, Wim.  Humble pie would probably do us all some
 good.  I'm curious, though, what the atmosphere at this "party" will
 likely be....

Clyde:

Well, being the party animal that I am, I was thinking lots of good food and
drink. But you just threw a different slant on the concept. To answer your
question, I think most of us would be looking down at our shoes most of the
time.

Humbly

Wim

 (the following is edited by me, hopefully correctly)