Roger's Duplex Puzzler

Michael Jorgensen Michael.Jorgensen@cmich.edu
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 12:44:13 +0000

Hi Roger,
     I Can't remember the original post, but is this L young enough to
have accujust hitchpins and termination bars?  Perhaps someone forgot to
set the downbearing and this string has negative downbearing.  Check
that all is well with the termination bar, string level etc.
-Mike Jorgensen

Roger Jolly wrote:> Roger Jolly