Piano Valuations

Billbrpt@aol.com Billbrpt@aol.com
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 09:52:44 EDT

In a message dated 6/18/98 2:14:02 AM Central Daylight Time, aland@casa.co.nz
writes:

<< 1) Do any of you Tuners or Technicians etc. HAVE or see utility in
 such a valuation tool ?

 2) Would it be desirable to have this as a tool on the Internet ? -
 you just enter the variables and back comes a notional value.

Appraisals are the most difficult work I do.  I say that because when I have
my tools in my hands, I feel that I know what I'm doing.  I can look at a
piano and get an immediate sense of it but the question, "What will the market
bear?" scares me so often that I call for help.

I'd like to see what could be done with this idea on the Internet.  I think it
could work and surey do hope that it will.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, WIsconsin